MTF Finance or we or our means Motor Trade Finance Limited including any third party transferred MTF Finance’s rights.
Acceptance of the Website terms
Updates to Website and Website terms
We may change the information on our Website and in the Website terms at any time without notice. This includes suspending or discontinuing all or any parts of this Website.
By continuing to use our Website after the Website terms have been updated, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the updated Website terms.
The content of our Website is not intended as a replacement for commercial judgement or professional advice, and is for information purposes only.
We strongly recommend you get advice from an independent professional before acting on any information on our Website. This includes before you make any borrowing decision.
Applications for credit
All applications made through our Website are subject to MTF Finance's:
If any Website terms are not consistent with the terms and conditions of a specific product or service, the terms and conditions of that product or service will apply.
Exclusion of MTF Finance’s liability
Although we make every effort to provide accurate information on our Website, to the extent permitted by law:
- we do not guarantee that the information is accurate, complete, up to date or suitable for your intended use;
- all warranties, conditions and representations, express or implied, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law; and
- MTF Finance, our employees and representatives are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind. This includes direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages arising from your access to, use of, inability to use or reliance on our Website or the information contained in or accessed through our Website.
All links and references to other websites on our Website are provided for your convenience only.
If you link our Website to your website, you must remove the link if we ask you to. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of that link. You indemnify MTF Finance against all costs, loss, damage, liability or expense and other liabilities arising from or in connection with that link.
Intellectual Property Rights
MTF Finance has and retains copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all information on our Website. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your own non-commercial use only. The information may not be reproduced, distributed or incorporated into any other document.
Image used on your account
You may customise your account by adding an image. We have the right to replace or remove the image you use. If we provide the image, you agree that you will not download, share, print or copy it.
If you supply your own image, you:
- confirm that you own the image;
- confirm that using it does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- grant MTF Finance an irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, copy and modify the image for the purpose of providing services and products to you; and
- confirm that the image does not contain any illegal or offensive content.
If any of these terms are illegal or unenforceable, these terms will be read as if the term had never been included.
We don’t waive any rights that we have under or relating to these terms just because we don’t exercise them, or only partly exercise them. And it doesn’t mean that we can’t exercise those rights again, or exercise other rights.
Our Website has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for people residing in New Zealand only.
The content of our Website and the Website terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand. MTF Finance, any user of our Website and anyone using services on or through our Website submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.