Acceptance of Website Terms
Updates to website and Website Terms
MTF Finance may at any time change the information provided on this website and the Website Terms, without notice, including by suspending or discontinuing all or any aspects of this website. By continuing to use this website after the Website Terms have been updated, you are deemed to confirm that you have read and agreed to the updated Website Terms.
The information provided on the MTF Finance website is for information purposes only. The content of the MTF Finance website is not intended to be a substitute for commercial judgement or professional advice and MTF Finance strongly recommends you obtain independent professional advice before acting on any information on this website, including before making important borrowing decisions.
Applications for credit
All applications made through the MTF Finance website are subject to MTF Finance's lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees applicable at the time of application.
To the extent that any Website Terms are inconsistent with the terms and conditions applicable to a specific product or service, the terms and conditions applicable to the specific product or service will prevail.
Exclusion of MTF Finance’s liability
Although every effort has been made to provide accurate information on the MTF Finance website, to the extent permitted by law:
- MTF Finance does not guarantee that the information provided on the MTF Finance website is accurate, complete, up to date or suitable for your intended use;
- all warranties, conditions and representations, express or implied, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law; and
- MTF Finance and its employees and representatives are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind, including direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of, inability to use or reliance on the MTF Finance website or any information contained in or accessed through the MTF Finance website.
If you link the MTF Finance website to your website, you must remove the link at MTF Finance's request. If you create a link to the MTF Finance website, you acknowledge that you are responsible for all direct or indirect consequences of that link, and you indemnify MTF Finance against all costs, loss, damage, liability or expense and other liabilities arising from or in connection with that link.
Intellectual Property Rights
MTF Finance has and retains copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all information on this website. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your own non-commercial use only. The information may not be reproduced, distributed or incorporated into any other document.
Image used on your account
We may allow you to customise your account by adding an image to represent it. We reserve the right to replace or remove the image used to depict your account. If the image is provided by us, you agree that you will not download, share, print or copy the image.
If you supply your own image, you:
- confirm that you own the image and that your use of the image in connection with your account does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- grant MTF Finance an irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use and copy and modify the image for the purpose of providing the service to you; and
- confirm that the image does not contain any illegal or offensive content.
This website has been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law for persons resident in New Zealand only. The content of the MTF Finance website and the Website Terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand, and MTF Finance, any user of the MTF Finance website and anyone using services on or through the MTF Finance website submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
References to MTF Finance or we means Motor Trade Finance Limited including its successors and assigns.
Last updated July 2016.