Disclaimer: The use of any names, marks, logos, images or any other type of promotional material on this site is for informational purpose only. All marks remain the property of their respective owners
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prizes available form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The Promoter is Motor Trade Finance Limited (“MTF”) at Level 1, 98 Great King Street, Dunedin (“Promoter”).
Entry is open to people who:
- are residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age and over; and
- have a current customer account with the Promoter opened no later than 4:00pm the day before the Promotion Period begins (see clause 5 below), with an account balance greater than zero at the time of entry (“existing customers”); or
- take out a new loan with MTF within the Promotion Period (see clause 5 below) (“new customers”); and
- make their account payments by MTF Autopay; and
- are up to date with all payments due to the Promoter and have never received an arrears notice in respect of any account with the Promoter.
- Employees, directors and shareholders of and dealers and sales agents associated with: (a) the Promoter; (b) the Promoter’s associated companies; (c) the Promoter’s dealers and franchisees; and (d) the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 9:01am on Wednesday 1 March 2017 and closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 31 May 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
Entry is limited to once for each existing customer and once for each new loan taken out by a new customer or existing customer as the case may be during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt:
- a new customer is not permitted to enter the Promotion for a second time (as an existing customer) when logging into their account during the Promotion Period; and
- an existing customer will be entered into the ‘new customer’ draw each time he or she takes out a new loan during the Promotion Period but can only enter the ‘existing customer’ draw once during the Promotion Period.
- From all eligible entries deemed to be received in accordance with clause 22 below, one (1) new customer Prize winner, one (1) existing customer Prize winner, fifteen (15) new customer second Prize winners, and fifteen (15) existing customer second Prize winners will be chosen in a random draw of eligible entrants conducted at Level 1, 98 Great King Street, Dunedin on Thursday 1 June 2017 (“the Draw”). The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- One Prize to a new customer (within the Promotion Period) consisting of loan settlement, up to the value of $10,000;
- One Prize to an existing customer (within the Promotion Period) consisting of loan settlement, up to the value of $10,000;
- Fifteen prizes to new customers (within the Promotion Period) consisting of a $100 MTA gift voucher
- Fifteen prizes to existing customers (within the Promotion Period) consisting of a $100 MTA gift voucher.
- Any applicable settlement fees and settlement break costs will be included in the total value of $10,000.
- Winners with a settlement value less than $5,000 will receive a cash payment of the difference between the loan settlement amount and $5,000.
In the event where the $10,000 does not cover the loan settlement amount, winners can choose to:
- refinance with the same originator for the remaining balance. The establishment fee will be covered by MTF. Any costs associated with Payment Waiver, Warranties or any other costs payable by the customer under the credit contract will be paid for by the customer, or
- finance a new vehicle with either the same originator or a new one. MTF will not cover the establishment fee in this instance. Any costs associated with Payment Waiver, Warranties or any other costs payable by the customer under the credit contract will be paid for by the customer, or
- continue with the current loan in advancement (in accordance with the terms of the credit contract) but the customer does so on the basis he or she is aware that the prize money will not reduce the principal loan sum due or affect the interest payable in respect of the principal loan sum as per the credit contract. Any costs payable by the customer under the credit contract will continue to be payable by the customer.
- In the event the winner has more than one active loan, the $10,000 will be applied to the loan with the largest settlement amount. If the loan with the largest settlement amount is less than $10,000 the difference between the settlement amount and the $10,000 will be applied to the winner’s next loan with the largest settlement amount and so on, unless otherwise agreed by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
Each MTA gift voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the issuer of the relevant gift voucher and will also be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers must be spent within 12 months from the date of the relevant prize draw, which is the "expiry" date for the purposes of the gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance is not transferable. The original expiry date will apply to any unused balance.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount of the relevant gift voucher, the purchaser must pay the balance with CASH, EFTPOS OR accepted credit card.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- The gift vouchers awarded hereunder are only redeemable at outlets participating in the relevant gift voucher programme.
- Gift vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of gift vouchers (you can't purchase a gift voucher with another gift voucher) or for alcohol or tobacco products.
- In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, the Promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail in accordance with the details they have provided during entry into the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including (but not limited to) indirect or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting, using or consuming the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be claimed by no later than 5:00pm on 31 August 2017. If a Prize remains unclaimed, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed random draw at the same place as the original Draw on 1 September 2017 in order to award any unclaimed Prize. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize.
- The Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and the Winners should allow 28 days from the Draw for the delivery of the Prizes.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- An entry is deemed to be received at (a) The time of loan creation within the Promotion Period (new customers) or (b) the time the entrant logs in to his or her online MTF account (existing customers). The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or resulting from defective data transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Once the Promoter has contacted each Winner and confirmed that he or she is an eligible entrant and that he or she agrees to these terms and conditions, his or her name will appear on the Promoter’s website at www.mtf.co.nz. If you accept a Prize you agree to your name being published online and in print, or in any other media by the Promoter for information and promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- The Promoter may wish to document the Winner redeeming the Prize and after they have accepted the Prize. The Winner agrees to participate in these and any other publicity arrangements that the Promoter may reasonably require. The Winner agrees to the use and publication of photographs and videos of them by the Promoter through various channels including but not limited to the Promoter’s website and social media accounts. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to vary or add to these publicity arrangements at any time without notice to the Winner.
- You may not designate someone else as a Winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your Prize, the Promoter may award it to an alternate Winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry and may change these terms and conditions without notice.