We have two full time positions available:
- Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm.
- Tuesday - Saturday, between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm with Saturday hours being 10:00am and 2:00pm.
Applications must include a cover letter outlining a little bit about you and why you're interested in this position, please specify which of the two positions you are wanting to apply for - either Mon - Fri or Tues - Sat or both!
Just some of the things you’re responsible for:
- Promptly respond to a large number of phone and email enquiries
- Identify originator and customer needs through effective listening skills and achieve customer satisfaction
- Build and sustainable trusted relationships and with customers, originators, and shareholders
- Work within our systems to accurately details customer interactions
- Work towards personal and team KPIs which tie into MTF KPIs
- Provide solutions and support to MTF Finance originators and customers
- Take ownership of each call until any issues are resolved
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide customer solutions or escalate as required
- Maintain excellent originator/customer company relations
- Provide training back up to new originator/staff members
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation
You’ll need to have:
- Outstanding customer service skills, being able to build and sustain trustworthy relationships with customers, originators, and shareholders
- Excellent written and oral communication both on the phone and email communication
- The ability to remain calm when challenged or under pressure
- Able to work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders, and within a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively to ensure you’re meeting customer, originator, and shareholder needs
- Able to adapt and respond to different types of characters to ensure you’re getting and providing the correct information for each interaction
What you’ll receive in return:
- We share our success with our team - our incentive schemes are based on both individual and business outcomes
- We’re an iconic New Zealand business that is on a mission to be New Zealand’s favourite finance company
- A supportive and vibrant culture where our people work together to deliver on our commitments
- Plenty of development opportunities, coaching and support
MTF Finance has been 100% New Zealand owned and operated since 1970. We provide innovative finance solutions to New Zealanders through our nationwide network of franchise offices, vehicle dealers and business partners. We’ve grown to be one of New Zealand’s iconic household-name brands, with business assets of more than $1B.
Our mission is to help New Zealanders get ahead by making lending about people again. We’re launching new products and partnerships while staying true to our core; that we’re people helping people, powered by a world-class funding system.
Incredibly high standards drive us to give our customers the best service in the finance industry, so it’s no surprise that our NPS scores and review ratings are amongst the best in the industry worldwide.
Motor Trade Finance Limited is listed on the NZDX.
Sound like you?
Please apply through Seek. All applications should include a CV and a covering letter.
Questions can be directed to our People and Culture team ([email protected]).
Applications will close when we find the right person! If you think this is the role for you and MTF Finance is the place you want to be, get in touch today.
Candidates must possess a New Zealand driver licence and the legal right to full-time work in New Zealand. Any offer of employment is subject to clear reference checks, credit reporting and police record checks. Be advised that only those candidates shortlisted will be contacted.