Accelerate your career
MTF seeks career-minded individuals, capable of taking on significant projects and seeing them through to successful completion.
If you can demonstrate high performance and an innovative, solutions-focused approach, we want to hear from you.
To provide support to the Credit and Compliance Manager in proactively managing originator facility risks with an emphasis on strong credit writing capability and portfolio risk monitoring.
- Analysing financial information and preparing recommendations
- Assist in the credit management of originator facilities
- Assess risk potential of new business and recommend terms
- Managing Risk
- Analysis & Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Personal Resilience
Skills and experience:
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- self-management and ability to meet deadlines
- problem solving and investigative capabilities
- systems and numeracy focused
- high level of accuracy
- financial/credit analysis experience
- credit or finance industry experience
- strong MS Excel , MS Word & MS Outlook
MTF relationship values:
- Driven to succeed
- Everybody matters
- Do the right thing
- Straight up, always
Tell us why you are the best person for the position, by Friday 16 March 2018.