Accelerate your career
MTF seeks career-minded individuals, capable of taking on significant projects and seeing them through to successful completion.
If you can demonstrate high performance and an innovative, solutions-focused approach, we want to hear from you.
Franchise Sales and Business Development
MTF Finance seeks a highly motivated person to become a key member of the Support Office Finance team that will proactively drive sales performance in the franchise business channel. The successful applicant will be responsible for growing the franchise business in line with MTF Finance’s strategic direction and business objectives.
- Relationship management
- Franchisee performance analysis and evaluation
- Franchisee alignment to standards and systems
- Franchisee business advancement
- Franchisee performance management
- Franchise candidate selection
Skills & experience:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Customer focused
- Tenacious and resilient
- Drive and support for business transformation
- Champions change and innovation
- Superior written and oral communication
- Outstanding leadership, being able to demonstrate coaching, developing, coordinating, motivating, influencing & rewarding behaviours
- Driven to succeed
- Everybody matters
- We do the right thing
- Straight up, always
Sales and Business Development - Whakatane
MTF Finance is a nationwide network of local people providing fast, affordable personal and business lending. The busy Whakatane franchise seeks someone to take responsibility for sales prospecting, loan applications and customer loyalty.
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- A track record in finance and sales
- Drive to exceed customer expectations
- The ability to adapt to different situations and put your customer’s needs first
- Active listening, inquiry and problem solving skills that result in thoughtful outcomes for the customer
- Confidence and self-motivation to get out and find the next customer
- A background of positive contribution in a team environment
This position is ideally suited to someone with experience, but consideration will be given to applicants that can demonstrate a positive attitude, self-drive and an interest in launching a career in the finance industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong team in a locally owned business in Whakatane.
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org