Disclaimer: The use of any names, marks, logos, images or any other type of promotional material on this site is for informational purpose only. All marks remain the property of their respective owners
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- Entry is open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age and over and who: (a) have a current customer account with the Promoter opened no later than 4:00pm on the last day of the Promotion Period (see clause 3 below), with an account balance greater than zero at the time of entry; (b) make their account payments by MTF Autopay; and (c) are up to date with all payments due to the Promoter and have never received an arrears notice in respect of any account with the Promoter. Employees, directors and shareholders of and dealers and sales agents associated with: (a) the Promoter; (b) the Promoter's associated companies; (c) the Promoter's dealers and franchisees; and (d) the Promoter's agencies associated with this promotion, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 9:01am on Friday 1 March 2013 and closes at 11:59pm on Friday 31 May 2013 ("Promotion Period").
- Entry is limited to once per person. The Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to request any winner to produce proof of identification and proof of residency in order to claim the prize.
- From all eligible entries deemed to be received in accordance with clause 17 below, one (1) First Prize winner, two (2) Second Prize winners and thirty (30) Third Prize winners will be chosen in a random draw of eligible entrants conducted at 193 Princes Street, Dunedin on Thursday 4 June 2013. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- One First Prize, consisting of one (1) $1,000.00 gift voucher.
- Two Second Prizes, consisting of two (2) $500.00 gift vouchers.
- Thirty Third Prizes, consisting of thirty (30) $100.00 gift vouchers.
Winners may choose one gift voucher to the value of their prize from among the following gift vouchers:
- Grocery voucher
- Mitre 10 voucher
- Petrol voucher
Each gift voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions imposed by the issuer of the relevant gift voucher and will also be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers must be spent within 12 months from the date of the relevant prize draw, which is the "expiry" date for the purposes of the gift voucher.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance is not transferable. The original expiry date will apply to any unused balance.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount of the relevant gift voucher, the purchaser must pay the balance with CASH, EFTPOS OR accepted credit card.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers.
- The gift vouchers awarded hereunder are only redeemable at outlets participating in the relevant gift voucher programme.
- Gift vouchers may not be redeemed for the purchase of gift vouchers (you can't purchase a gift voucher with another gift voucher) or for alcohol or tobacco products.
- In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, the Promoter reserves the right not to award the prizes.
- The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
- The winners will be notified by phone or email or mail.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting, using or consuming any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes must be claimed by no later than 5.00pm on 1 July 2013. If a prize remains unclaimed, despite the Promoter's reasonable endeavours to contact the prize winner, the prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw at the same place as the original prize draw on 2 July 2013 in order to award any unclaimed prize. The first valid entry drawn will win the prize.
- The prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and the winners should allow 28 days from the prize draw for delivery of prizes.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- An entry is deemed to be received at the time the entrant logs in to his or her online MTF account. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or resulting from defective data transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- The Promoter is Motor Trade Finances Limited at 193 Princes Street, Dunedin.
- Once the Promoter has contacted each winner and confirmed that he or she is an eligible entrant and that he or she agrees to these terms and conditions, his or her name will appear on the Promoter's website at www.mtf.co.nz. If you accept a prize you agree to your name being published online and in print, or in any other media by the Promoter for information and promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- You may not designate someone else as a winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, the Promoter may award it to an alternate winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry and may change these terms and conditions without notice.