Disclaimer: The use of any names, marks, logos, images or any other type of promotional material on this site is for informational purpose only. All marks remain the property of their respective owners
- Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prizes available form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- The Promoter is Motor Trade Finance Limited (“MTF”) at Level 1, 98 Great King Street, Dunedin (“Promoter”).
Entry is open to people who:
- are residents of New Zealand who are 18 years of age and over; and
- have a current customer account with the Promoter opened no later than 4:00pm the day before the Promotion Period begins (see clause 5 below), with an account balance greater than zero at the time of entry (“existing customers”); or
- take out a new loan with MTF within the Promotion Period (see clause 5 below) (“new customers”); and
- make their account payments by MTF Autopay; and
- are up to date with all payments due to the Promoter and have never received an arrears notice in respect of any account with the Promoter.
- Employees, directors and shareholders of and dealers and sales agents associated with: (a) the Promoter; (b) the Promoter’s associated companies; (c) the Promoter’s dealers and franchisees; and (d) the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 9:01am on Thursday 1 September 2016 and closes at 11:59pm on Wednesday 30 November 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
Entry is limited to once for each existing customer and once for each new loan taken out by a new customer or existing customer as the case may be during the Promotion Period. For the avoidance of doubt:
- a new customer is not permitted to enter the Promotion for a second time (as an existing customer) when logging into their account during the Promotion Period; and
- an existing customer will be entered into the ‘new customer’ draw each time he or she takes out a new loan during the Promotion Period but can only enter the ‘existing customer’ draw once during the Promotion Period. The Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to request any winner to produce proof of identification and proof of residency in order to claim the prize.
- From all eligible entries deemed to be received in accordance with clause 22 below, four Winners, being two (2) new customers and two (2) existing customers will be chosen in a random draw of eligible entrants conducted at Level 1, 98 Great King Street, Dunedin on Thursday 1 December 2016 (“the Draw”). The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- Two Prizes to new customers
- Two Prizes to existing customers
The Prize consists of the following:
- Flights – return flights to Wellington from any airport within New Zealand for four people between 27 and 30 January 2017. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Transfers – private transfers between Wellington Airport and the accommodation and between the accommodation and Wesptac Stadium.
- Accommodation – up to three (3) nights accommodation arranged by MTF between 27 January 2017 and 30 January 2017 for four people. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets to the HSBC Wellington Sevens 2017 – includes four tickets to the HSBC Wellington Sevens on 28 and 29 January 2017. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each winner of the Prize (“the Winner”) and their travelling companions (if any) will be responsible for all expenses incurred which are not listed in these terms and conditions including, (but not limited to), spending money, food and drink, transport (other than transport already specified), laundry charges, activities, incidentals, travel insurance and all other costs associated with redeeming the Prize.
- The Winner and their travelling companions must travel together at all times. Any changes to travel dates or the booking of additional flights, accommodation or transport made by the Winner or their travelling companions outside the 27 and 30 January, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the Winner or their travelling companions unless otherwise agreed by MTF.
- The Winner is required to present a valid credit or debit card on check in to the accommodation.
- In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, the Promoter reserves the right not to award the Prizes.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Prize must be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions. No compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is for whatever reason unable to travel on a nominated date during this period, whether the failure was due to reasons beyond the Winner's control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the Prize.
- All travel is subject to the terms, conditions and restrictions of the providers of the services contained within the Prize. The travelling companions of the Winner (if applicable) accept the Prize subject to these terms, conditions and restrictions as if references to the Winner in the relevant clauses were to the travelling companion. For the avoidance of doubt, any travelling companions of the Winner will be deemed to be bound by these terms and conditions with or without their express agreement to or knowledge of them.
- The Winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail in accordance with the details they have provided during entry into the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including (but not limited to) indirect or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting, using or consuming the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize must be claimed by no later than 5:00pm on 16 December 2016. If a Prize remains unclaimed, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed random draw at the same place as the original Draw on 19 December 2016 in order to award any unclaimed Prize. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize.
- The Prizes will only be delivered in New Zealand and the Winners should allow 28 days from the Draw for the delivery of the Prizes.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- An entry is deemed to be received at (a) The time of loan creation within the Promotion Period (new customers) or (b) the time the entrant logs in to his or her online MTF account (existing customers). The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or resulting from defective data transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
- Once the Promoter has contacted each Winner and confirmed that he or she is an eligible entrant and that he or she agrees to these terms and conditions, his or her name will appear on the Promoter’s website at www.mtf.co.nz. If you accept a Prize you agree to your name being published online and in print, or in any other media by the Promoter for information and promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- The Promoter may wish to document the Winner and their travelling companions redeeming the Prize after they have accepted the Prize and throughout the duration of the Prize. The Winner agrees to participate in these and any other publicity arrangements that the Promoter may reasonably require. The Winner and their travelling companions agree to the use and publication of photographs and videos of them by the Promoter through various channels including but not limited to the Promoter’s website and social media accounts. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to vary or add to these publicity arrangements at any time without notice to the Winner.
- You may not designate someone else as a Winner. If you are unable or unwilling to accept your Prize, the Promoter may award it to an alternate Winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry and may change these terms and conditions without notice.