- analysis of software requirements to create effective automated tests
- development and maintenance of test automation frameworks
- execution of test scripts and test cases
- investigation of test failures and generation of detailed failure/bug reports
- ongoing maintenance of test artefacts
- conducting manual testing when required
- identify opportunities for test automation, implement and maintain automated test systems where appropriate
- identify opportunities for system and process improvement
About the successful candidate
- You will be a proactive, driven individual who is flexible, adaptable and willing to learn. A strong team player, you will need the following to be successful:
- strong written and oral communication skills
- the ability to work both individually and within a team
- customer-focused with a business-outcome approach to work
- programming experience (either writing automated tests or application code)
- software testing experience (with knowledge of both manual and automated techniques)
- an understanding of software development methodologies (agile)
- experience working with Selenium
- experience with SpecFlow / Gherkin and TFS would be a distinct advantage
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply contact 03 477 0530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should work with us
A collaborative team
Work with friendly people who are passionate about what they do, and genuinely care about each other.
Modern office, handy location
Our Dunedin-based office is close to the Octagon and has everything you’d expect – and some awesome facilities you might not, like a games room and showers. You also get free car parking right next door.
Flexible work-life balance
We’ll support you with additional sick leave, as well as a day off on your birthday (in addition to a present!). Office hours are flexible, and if your job allows it, there may be an opportunities to work remotely. We hire 100% of a person, and do whatever we can to support you.
Stay physically fit
We have an annual wellbeing allowance you can put towards things like running shoes, a gym membership, or yoga class. Whatever gets you moving. And if you strain something, you’re covered with free health insurance.
Support your mental and physical health
If you’re feeling stressed or just need someone to talk to, you’ll have access to private counselling – no questions asked. In fact, you don’t even have to tell us.