- Co-ordinate approval of lending transaction exceptions, provide guidance and support to originators for lending, and complete lending approval requests
- Support Senior Credit Analyst to monitor originator facility limits and co-ordinate facility reviews appropriately
- Monthly monitoring of originator facility risk, coordinating and recommendation of withheld commissions and other sanctions
- Oversight of credit watch items, conditions and sanctions including communication and follow up
Shared responsibility with Senior Credit Analysts
- Complete originator facility reviews and recommend any limit increase, security and equity requirements, lending or facility conditions
- Undertake analysis of originator financial statements
- Communicate facility review recommendations, actions and conditions with management, sales team, originators and 3rd parties and follow up as required
- Undertake originator application assessments, and recommendations to management
- Monitor originator ledger and ledger management against benchmarks, guidelines or facility conditions for any exceptions, to ensure no concentration of credit risk and fraud (credit watch/ledger reviews), providing support to originators wherever required
- Review and approve DTP extension requests
- Maintain credit registers
- Preparation of regular management reports
- Receive and respond to MTF originator and MTF staff enquiries in relation to originator facilities and lending exceptions
- Asset, lending and originator exception alert management
About the successful candidate
You will be a proactive, detail orientated professional with prior credit, risk and compliance experience. Ideally, you will have an understanding of credit risk products, compliance & regulatory policies
To discuss the role in more detail or to apply contact 03 477 0530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why you should work with us
A collaborative team
Work with friendly people who are passionate about what they do, and genuinely care about each other.
Modern office, handy location
Our Dunedin-based office is close to the Octagon and has everything you’d expect – and some awesome facilities you might not, like a games room and showers. You also get free car parking right next door.
Flexible work-life balance
We’ll support you with additional sick leave, as well as a day off on your birthday (in addition to a present!). Office hours are flexible, and if your job allows it, there may be an opportunities to work remotely. We hire 100% of a person, and do whatever we can to support you.
Stay physically fit
We have an annual wellbeing allowance you can put towards things like running shoes, a gym membership, or yoga class. Whatever gets you moving. And if you strain something, you’re covered with free health insurance.
Support your mental and physical health
If you’re feeling stressed or just need someone to talk to, you’ll have access to private counselling – no questions asked. In fact, you don’t even have to tell us.